Phone: 602-595-6951 x105
- University of Arizona, James E. Rogers College of Law, Tucson, AZ
- Candidate for Juris Doctor, May 2015
- Arizona Journal of International and Comparative Law, Managing Editor
- Law Women’s Association, Treasurer; Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity International
- University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Accounting Major, magna cum laude, December 2011
- Eller College of Management’s 100 Outstanding Seniors, Dean’s List with Distinction, Dean’s List, Academic Distinction, Wildcat Excellence Award
- Beta Alpha Psi Accounting Fraternity- Treasurer, Alpha Phi Omega Service Fraternity
- Pima County Attorney’s Office, Civil Division, Tucson, AZ
- Law Clerk (Summer 2014-current)
- Drafted legal memos based on research assignments for the civil division, including issues concerning property tax, tort, eminent domain, election law, trespass, landfills, and a potential smoking ban hiring policy for government employees. Attended a trial, a settlement hearing, depositions, and bankruptcy hearings.
- Southern Arizona Legal Aid, Inc., Tucson, AZ
- Legal Intern (Summer 2013)
- Prepared bankruptcy petitions and performed investigations to help develop client files. Interviewed clients regarding financial history and researched relevant topics in public records. Observed and assisted attorneys with client meetings regarding bankruptcy.
- BeachFleischman PC, Tucson AZ
- Tax Intern and Account Services Intern (Spring 2014 and Spring 2012)
- Completed tax returns for individuals, partnerships, and corporations. Utilized proprietary software to prepare 1099s for clients. Utilized QuickBooks to close client accounts and prepare for year-end reporting.
- University of Arizona, Sponsored Projects Office, Tucson, AZ
- Student Assistant (May 2009 – December 2011)
- Loaded budgets into proprietary software (SPINS, FRS) and updated FRS accounts. Prepared monthly invoicing and cash receipt documentation for sponsored agreements and contracts.
- Certified Public Accountant Candidate
- Passed all four sections of the CPA exam.