Arizona Estate Planning
Planning for the future of your loved ones has become especially important given our current economic climate. Establishing a clear plan for the distribution of your assets and planning for your care in the event that you become incapacitated protects your property, your health and your family members.
Our estate planning attorneys works closely with clients to identify goals, plan for contingencies and create a comprehensive Arizona estate plan that makes sure that your wishes are carried out. This often involves strategies designed to bypass probate, set aside assets, minimize estate taxes and control who will be your beneficiaries. The estate planning lawyers at Nagle Law Group offer the following Arizona estate planning services:
- Creation of a Will to help govern the distribution of your assets
- Revocable trusts
- Durable powers of attorney to handle your financial affairs
- Medical power of attorney
- A health care directive (living will) regarding life support measures
- Appointment of guardians for minor children and instructions to those guardians on raising your children
- Irrevocable life insurance trusts
- Special needs trusts for a disabled child or vulnerable adult
- Community Property Agreements and termination of prior estate planning documents and trusts for changing marital status
Probate Law Matters
Our probate law service offerings include:
- Estate administration: Our lawyers guide you through settling a family member’s estate, including the payment of estate debts, liquidation of assets and distribution to heirs.
For more information on our estate planning services or probate law services, please contact estate planning lawyer Robert Nagle at 602-595-6951 x100 or via email at email@example.com; or Courtney McGurk at 602-595-6951 x105 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org