Robert Nagle, founder and senior partner at Nagle Law Group, practices primarily in the areas of commercial and residential real estate as well as corporate law. With 30 years of legal experience, and numerous accolades by clients and colleagues, Mr. Nagle has melded his ideals of excellent legal service with the high level of service and responsiveness respected by clients.
Prior to forming Nagle Law Group, P.C. in 1998, Mr. Nagle was a Senior Member in the real estate department at the law firm of O’Connor, Cavanagh, Anderson, Killingsworth & Beshears, P.A., where he represented local, regional, and national retailers in lease negotiations and local real estate developers with all manner of shopping center developments, financing and acquisition/disposition. Before moving to Phoenix, Mr. Nagle first practiced with Buchalter Nemer in Los Angeles and later as a real estate associate at the boutique real estate law firm of Diller and York.
EDUCATION AND BAR ADMISSIONS
- J.D., Duke University School of Law, 1987
- B.S. in Business Administration, Washington University in St. Louis, 1984
- Admitted to the State Bar of Arizona, 1993
- Admitted to the State Bar of California, 1987
- Represents the nation’s largest home improvement retailer with respect to all aspects of real estate transactions, including acquisition, leasing, and disposition of properties in Arizona, California and the western United States.
- Represents regional shopping center developers throughout the western United States.
- Represents many regional and national restaurant companies in the negotiation of commercial leases and acquisition and development of property.
- Represents large and small businesses with regard to all aspects of commercial retail and office leasing (both landlords and tenants).
- Represents lenders and borrowers in a variety of real estate finance transactions.
- Handles formation of business entities including joint ventures, limited liability companies and corporations.
- Lead counsel for the purchaser of one of Arizona’s largest shopping centers. Overseeing and involved in all aspects of the transaction including acquisition, conventional/mezzanine financing, and joint venture matters.
RECENT AWARDS & RECOGNITION
- Mr. Nagle has been awarded an AV® Peer Review Rating by LexisNexis Martindale-Hubbell.
In addition, Mr. Nagle is:
- Listed as a Southwest Super Lawyer in Real Estate 2016-2018
- Listed in Best Lawyers in America © for 2008-2018
- Listed in Best Lawyers in Arizona
- Listed in Top Lawyers in Arizona by the National Law Journal
- Member of Arizona’s Finest Lawyers 2015-2018
- Listed by the Arizona Republic as Top Rated Lawyers – Arizona’s Legal Leaders
- Listed in America’s Most Honored Professionals 2017
Nagle Law Group is:
- Listed as a “Best Law Firm” by U.S. News and Best Lawyers in America © for 2014-2018
- Recipient of Phoenix Small Business Exellence Award in the Category of Real Estate Law 2016-2017 and Estate Planning 2017